The two most common product lines that Reipal AB produce are:
– The Tree-Jack and Dragsaxon Timber tools. These tools are used to force down trees in a predicted direction and pick up polesj or logs for manoeuvring. Thus avoiding accidents or strains.
– The Stabilift – Rescue support and lifting strut. This is a rescue tool, mainly used at car accidents by fire departments. Contact us for more details on the Stablilift range.
- Position the Tree-Jack so it can extend and push in the desired felling direction.
- Wind out the Tree-Jack so it securely braces against the tree and ground.
- Cut the trunk using a normal gob and cross cut, but larger than normal hinge.
- Wind out the Tree-Jack, forcing over the tree in a single controlled and safe action.
Reipal have developed a clever mechanism to ensure wood is gripped evenly. Jaws close evenly and in parallel as the handle is lifted. A flick causes them to open just as quickly.
Long version for picking firewood and logs off of the ground.
Short version for picking up poles and logs for carrying.