Fast and Professional wire laying machine for Robot Lawn Mowers.
Open up new markets and customers for your ground care, gardening or maintenance business.
Robotic Lawn Mowers can save time and money, plus maintain a perfect lawn for busy clients. However professional installation of the perimeter wire is essential. With this tool you can offer a fast and quality installation service that protects the lawn and flower beds with minimum disruption to the client.
Lawns are not damaged, no trenches need to be dug
This perimeter wire machine can bury up to 600 meters of wire per hour. Its revolutionary design offers high productivity and profitability! It is easily transported from one site to another, due to its small size and lightweight! You will be able to install wire from all robot manufacturers, thanks to its easy manoeuvrability.
The PWM600MH turns sharp corners with its small turning radius.
Its ergonomic adjustable multi-position handle with sideways pivot allows the operator to easily install the wire under hedges, shrubs and low branches!
Self-propelled by a 4-stroke Honda engine, it decreases operator effort considerably.
- Engine: HONDA GXH-50 2.1 HP – 4-stoke
- Speed: 15 m/min
- Blade: Heavy duty solid carbide blade for all soil types
- Wire depth: 4 to 6 cm
- Handle: Adjustable multi-position
- Wire: Up to 6mm diameter – Install wire from all robot manufacturers
- Tires: 4.10″ x 10″
- Weight: 36 kg
- Dimensions : 56 cm x 46 cm x 125 cm
- (Packaging: 62 cm x 62 cm x 48 cm – 41 kg)
- One (1) year limited
- Engine: Honda International Warranty
Available to order from Orion Forestry, Approved Dealer for Portable Winch
RELIABLE – HONDA ENGINE
4-STROKE HONDA GXH-50 CC ENGINE
- Equipped with an hour meter for easy maintenance planning
The Honda engines have proven to be the most reliable engines on the market. The Honda 4-stroke gas (petrol) engines will deliver dependable power, no matter what temperature it is, for as long as you need to use it.
SELF-PROPELLED – DECREASES OPERATOR EFFORT
- Integrated control in the handle
- Decreases operator effort
- Improves productivity
The machine has a self-propelled transmission that decreases the operator’s effort considerably. It also allows a constant rate of installation.
HIGH PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITABILITY
The 600MH perimeter wire machine can bury up to 600 meters of wire per hour.
Moreover, its small size and light weight mean that the machine is easy to transport from one site to another in a small vehicle.
EASY TO HANDLE
ADJUSTABLE MULTI-POSITION HANDLE
- Tilts 180 degrees front and back
- Pivots 30 degrees to the right
- Facilitates operation in tight spaces
- Reduces vibration
The machine allows to easily install the wire under hedges, shrubs and low branches using the multi-position handle and sideways pivot!
ERGONOMIC AND EFFICIENT INTO CORNERS
GET RIGHT INTO THE CORNERS!
The machine buries the wire in tight corners thanks to its compact size, offset cutting blade and multi-position handle.
Moreover, it offers a comfortable work position with its ergonomic and multi-position cushioned handle.
PRECISE AND EASY TO USE
EDGE DISTANCE GUIDE
- Can be installed in the front or the back of the machine
- Adjustable from 15 cm to 45 cm
- Allows meeting robot manufacturer’s requirements
Equipped with a distance guide the machine allows for the insertion of the perimeter wire at a consistent and precise distance (from 15 cm up to 45 cm from an edge). Moreover, the PWM600MH works close to hedges thanks to its offset cutting blade.
THE PWM600MH PREVENTS GRASS DAMAGE
- Prevents grass damage
- Reduces accumulation of debris around the blade and its axis
- Facilitates insertion of the blade into the ground
- Fits all wire sizes up to 6 mm diameter
- Optimal shape for wire flow
- Easy to reach
The perimeter wire machine prevents grass damage thanks to its sliding foot and wire guide.
FOR ALL SOIL TYPES
HEAVY DUTY SOLID CARBIDE BLADE
- For all soil types
- Normal ground
- Compacted and/or stony soils
- Reversible with two types of teeth
- Offset 15 cm from the outside of the wheel
- High-resistance paint
- Easy maintenance
With its steel frame, its hardened steel blade and other high quality components, the PWM600MH is able to insert wire into any grounds!
HOSTS ALL TYPES OF PERIMETER WIRES
INSTALL WIRE FROM ALL ROBOT MANUFACTURERS
The PWM600MH is equipped with stepped centering hubs, plastic spacers and rubber damper in order to uncoil wire smoothly from most reel types up to 800 meters.
With its four other accessories, you will be able to install the wire from all robot manufacturers. We invite you to browse thru the different possibilities.