Lightweight 9.5kg Petrol Winch PCW3000, capable of a 700kg single line pull. Ideal for deer stalking, recovery, and timber extraction from remote sites.
The PCW3000 Portable Capstan Winch is very light: only 9,5 kg (20 lb) but very powerful: 700 kg (1550 lb) straight line pulls, doubled to 1400kg using a pulley.
- Engine: 4-stroke all positions Honda GX-35 cc
- Maximum pulling force (single line): 700 kg (1550 lb)
- Speed: 10 m/min (26 ft/min)
- Capstan drum: 76 mm (3’’) diameter
- Up to 4 wraps of 10 mm (3/8’’) rope
- Gear box: Aluminum alloy
- Gear ratio 200:1
- Unit weight: 9,5 kg (20 lb)
- Dimensions (overall): Length 35 cm x Width 28,9 cm x Height 26,1 cm (13-3/4’’ x 11-3/8’’ x 10-1/4’’)
- Rope to use: Double braided polyester (not included) – Unlimited rope length
- Minimum diameter: 10 mm (3/8’’)
- Maximum diameter: 12-13 mm (1/2’’)
PCW3000 £959.00 excluding VAT (£1150.80 including VAT)
Phone 01279 813591 today to order from our large stocks, don’t forget rope and accessories
Unique features of the Portable Winch PCW3000;
- Complemented by a line of specific accessories that are geared for transport over long distances, on a lightweight backpack carrier (PCA-0104), or strapped onto a vehicle and protected inside it’s custom high resistance plastic carry case (PCA-0102).
- The unit is powerful, but small enough to include into your everyday kit. Ready for any situation that requires a pull. Perfect for hunters, foresters, boaters, snowmobilers or quad riders and other applications requiring a more compact and portable winch.
- Very easy to anchor;
- Use the supplied strop round a tree, rock or well set post
- Drop the simple ‘Hitch plate anchor’ onto a tow ball (PCA-1261)
- Set up a Picket Holdfast ground anchor using two or three stakes, ideal for long recoveries across open ground.
Powered by Honda’s 35 cc 4-stroke all position engine, it offers great reliability but with added transportability, this innovative winch is unparalleled on the market.
DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL for PCW3000