The Logrite Buck Arch is a big version of the Junior. It is as easy to use as the Junior but offers more log capacity and features. The Buck is sold in two different configurations.
- Buck Arch – hand use package (includes handle and tongs)
- Buck Arch – tow package (includes drop tongue, winch and snatch block)
Options or accessories:
- Standard Manual Handling Setup
With T-bar handle and log biting tongs.
Tong mount – Two height positions for smaller and larger logs.
- Towing Package for ATV Attachment
A “Drop Tongue” adaptor. Incorporating 2″ ball hitch and log lifting cable winch. Logs are winched up into the arch for secure forwarding.
- Chain Adaptor for Buck & Fetching Arches
Welded Log Choker chain and Chain Hook for grabbing timber/pipes/steels
Logrite Buck Specifications:
- Log Capacity: 22″ diameter
- Length Capacity: 16′ fully suspended when using by hand
- Length Capacity: 10′ fully suspended when towing
- Weight Capacity: 1800 pounds
- Tire Size: 50/30 X 12 outside diameter
- Tongs: 25″
- DOWNLOAD OWNERS MANUAL