The ATV arch is a tough, light structure designed to move logs. It is easy for one man to use. It can be used behind an ATV, Gator, ride-on lawn mower or 4×4.
It is also effective in hauling logs 20 feet or longer with minimal tail drag. Where longer logs need to be moved with no disturbance the Junior or Buck arches can be used as a tag axle to fully suspend the log.
Logrite ATV Arch Specification:
- Log Capacity: 25″ diameter
- Length Capacity: 10′ fully suspended, longer with tail drag or jockey arch
- Weight Capacity: 2000 pounds
- Tire Size: 24″ outside diameter
- Ball Coupler: 2″
- Arch Width: 58″ includes tires
- Arch Length: 111″ includes tires
- Arch Height: 52″ at tip of winch handle from 13″ ball height
- Arch Weight: 234 pounds
- DOWNLOAD OWNERS MANUAL
- 3200 lb 2 speed hand winch and 3/8″ choker cable